Thursday, December 30, 2010

Analogy

Sometimes you have to watch movies you've already seen again to notice the parts you've missed the first time. The shoes that change color. Character's expressions. The emotions they really meant to convey. Sometimes you don't see everything the first time around. Because you've read the book. Because you knew what you were expecting. Because you didn't want to be disappointed. And the fact is that sometimes you are. Sometimes the script is changed. It's not what you wanted, but the film wouldn't work any other way.


I am writing my own script. It's new. It's unfinished, and I couldn't tell you if it has a happy ending yet, but I can tell you that you're dying to read it. Because whether you love me or hate me you're reading it. You can't take your eyes off of me. Every word tastes like candy, or maybe poison, but you'll fucking lap it up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment